HR CoördinatorFull Time
At EVENT Hotels we are looking for a Director of Operations who for now will be responsible for our Bilderberg portfolio.
Who are we?
Within EVENT Hotels various hotel portfolios such as Bilderberg, K+K and Accor are being managed. At this moment it concerns 71 hotels. These hotels are from different hotel brands which Bilderberg is part of, and vary from 3 star hotels to 5 star hotels with a total of 12.101 rooms. In addition, various services are provided to the hotels including Operations. The Director of Operations Bilderberg is part of this platform and has a centralized position within the company.
Who are you?
You are able to work independently and have good knowledge on how to guide clients/hotels in a professional manner during the execution of your work. You regularly consult with various parties and disciplines where you maintain the overview and ensure quality control.
Regarding the Operational services in all hotels:
- Supporting monthly hotel visit / meeting with GM
- Managing hotel performance in all its aspects
- Follow up brand standard compliance and quality
- Supporting guest experience ambassador
- Supporting introduction sessions and enforce any operational trainings on hotel level
- Support F&B network programs & partnerships
- Creating content for any app related to the specific brands
- Liaising with Superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Driving development of employees
- Executing brand standards, and building awareness of hotel and brand in the local community
- Drive a great working environment for teams to thrive/connect departments to create sense of one team
- Development food service concepts in line with brand standards
- Manage status signature restaurants, if applicable
- Follow up and support any F&B related
- Analyze expenses / benchmark P&L and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Manage payroll, holiday, sickness and overtime
- Controle purchase orders in line with DOA
- Support partnerships with any third parties
- Manage procurement processes (if applicable with a third party) and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Monitoring debtors aging
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
- Maximize financial returns
- Analyze and support all guest review results
- Manage the system(s) in place which deal with guest reviews
- Manage special projects assigned and agreed by EVENT
What qualities do we require?
- Professional and intellectual ability at university level
- Understands the overall business administration (finance, planning, budgeting, sales & marketing) and the specific requirements that this entails in terms of the ‘own’ brand and as a franchisee.
- Has extensive experience in managing a chain of hotels and/or conference centres
- Has accumulated the authority (based on experience) to give critical feedback to management and shareholders regarding planning and adjustments to the company’s performance