Revenue Management Internship – Central Service Office EVENT Hotels – AmsterdamStage
EVENT Hotels Netherlands
Event Hotels is a platform from where a variety of hotel portfolios are being managed. At our office in Amsterdam we are handling 32 hotels, divided over 3, 4 and 5 stars products and 3 different hotel brands. Furthermore we offer a variety of services to hotels including Revenue Management. The revenue team is an important part of our organization and is a centralized department, working from the support office in Amsterdam.
As a Trainee Revenue management you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation and change of a forecast to achieve the targets.
- Analyze the business gaps and develop promotions and strategies.
- Analyze competitor prices, understand their impact on our strategies, propose price suggestions and adapt these in our systems.
- Generate management reports.
- Preparation of displacement analyses
- General support of the (ass.) Revenue manager.
- Analyze various reservation channels and give suggestions to optimize them.
- Monitor the revenue systems and keep them up to date (PMS / CRS / Yield system).
- Budget assistance.
- Add hoc / last minute revenue projects.
The revenue department is located at the support office in Amsterdam. You will be working at this location.
- Education: Minimum Secondary vocational education, related to the Hospitality Industry.
- Available for at least 8 months, preferably 10 months.
- You are passionate about figures, accurate and analytical.
- You are studious and enthusiastic.
- You are autonomous and flexible.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent knowledge of Office systems (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Are you looking for a challenging and demanding internship? Are you interested after reading this profile?